Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Week 12


Last week was the final week for this semester.
Holidays were just around the corner.
Of couse, we would go somewhere else to celebrate for the coming freedom,


Therefore, we went to the King Street Cafe which was located at the opposite of LV shop.
Here're some pictures taken at the cafe:
The theme of the cafe- so classical~




It is well-known of its banana cheese cake. We came here just for its cakes ^^

My choco-cupcake~ Yummy yummy^^


Sharon, one of my friends who went with me for cakes. She is from Hong Kong.


This is Valerie, a Singaporean.

This is Howard, my 老死,hahaxD He is from Hong Kong too.


Kelvin, from Johor~


Me, from somewhere else, hahaXD. mayb come from zoo.


Cheers! 3 of us look like the paid actors promoting the cake, hahaxD
Frankly, the banana cake is somehow so delicious, but the my choco-cupcake....hahax, u knw geh la. Like what i have in Coles or Woolworth.

By the way, it really charged me alot ler!! Double price of the same cake i have in Secret Recipe, but half the standard oni=_=!

Anyway, it was really a enjoyable teatime as I hadnt had teatime for such a long time since the last break.
Just one word:
Nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment