Monday, November 9, 2009

Super Sunday!!!


Yesterday was a sunny day.
So my yesterday was
Abalone Catching!!

HahaxD,
I have never caught abalone before.
This was my first-trial.

Early in the morning at 6,
I was forced to wake up so early because there was a time limit for abalone catching.
Then me & my sister's boyfriend departed at 6.30a.m.
Sadly,
my sister was headache,
so she couldn't go with us.

I was really shocked of seeing so many people waiting to catch the abalone after we had arrived.

Majority are Chinese,hahaXD
Because Chinese are the biggest fans of the abalone



Some of them even put on frog suit,wow~
so pro,man!


Sam (my sister's bf). Preparing to enter the water to catch abalone.

Me =3
I have promised my dad that i wouldn't enter the water.
So I didn't catch the abalone.
Instead,
I was just a guy who in charge of taking care of Sam's belongings.


Watching them catching the abalone. I also hoped I could catch together:(
But,
it was really too dangerous.
I saw a person was bleeding as he fell when the waves hit on his body.
So horrible~


After a hard-work of catching, here was the result=)
But in fact,
these all were considered as very small 1.
I saw someone had caught one as big as palm ler!

That's all for my 1st activity on last Sunday.

My 2nd activity was to cycle to Kings Park which is very near to Perth City.
This was the new bike route to Perth City or Kings Park(the previous route was taken usually before I had moved away from Vic Park)
Distance: 7.8km

The most unique thing of this route was that it was built along the freeway (commonly known as highway in Malaysia).
While cycling, u would probably feel kind of having a race with the vehicles which are just besides u.
Catching up with them are so much fun!


Finally, reached the foot of the hill at Kings Park.
Parked my bike on the jetty 1st=)

I heard that this is the place where most of the richest guys of Western Australia gather.
The rent of each unit in this apartment as shown in above was up to 1000AUD per week ler!!
Walaoer~
I also hope I could own 1 because it was facing to the Swan River.
So relax to stay here~


Starring at the sky, looking at the sunset.
Cool~
My handphone could not take the image perfectly.
Imperfection,haiz....
Hope I could have a DSLR.
So many things I wish to have, haix..


Safety 1st!!!
No matter u r cycling, riding or what, please wear helmet=3

Then I prepared to go home as I needed to go home by 7pm to prepare dinner.
Cycled, cycled, cycled.
Very lazy to cycle jo,
so went to the train station in the city to take train home.

In the city.
It had been such a long time I didn't cycle to city since I moved to Manning.


No people was at the train station. The first time I had ever seen such scene.
It is so rare to see a train station without a person!
Maybe the reason was that day was Sunday.
The Australian really doesn't like to go out on Sunday.


While waiting for the train,
helped my little cute bike taking a photo:P

Next two days would be facing the exam.
That was the way how i face my exam,
hahaxD

No comments:

Post a Comment