Thursday, October 1, 2009

3 Days Trip in Margeret River & Pemberton (Day 1)


This is the 1st time I travel from Perth to other places with my family.
My papa, mama and sisters all come from msia for the trips.
Walao~

The first day of the trip,

we all had to wake up at 3a.m.

=_=!

Coz have to drive 4 hours from Perth to Mageret River.

C me keep on yawning when arrived to the town of the mageret river


The 1st trip for the first day was Whale Watching!
We went to the beach waiting for the boat to take us to the middle of the ocean to watch the whale.


How fanstatic it was!



The foto taken before boarding






On the boat



See! The whale tail!!! This was the first time i have ever seen the whale tail in my life!


Whoa~

Suddenly, it appeared in front of me! Just 5metres away from the boat!
So big~

even my camera oso couldnt take the picture of its entire body.

Dolphins oso join the whales

Wee~


But after the whale watching, we all felt dizzy due to the unstable fluctuation of the boat.

my eldest sister even dropped her specs into the sea when she was vomiting at the boat side.

真是祸不单行。

成了盲公婆 XD

可怜那眼镜,掉在大海喂鲸鱼。

After lunch, all of us immediately felt energetic!
Prepared for another 'battle',
hahaxD

On the street after the lunch, unlike the looks on the boat, we seemed so energetic after the lunch.

The Goose~
Was this the restaurant we visited juz now?
nonono....
It was juz the restaurant bside a jetty.
It was Busselton Jetty, the next point we was going to visit after the whale watching.
This jetty was 2 km long, the longest jetty in the world!
Geng ler?

The Jetty view~


me watching the jetty in the souvenir shop, shong~

Then, sundown coming.
We started going to resort to check in as it was vry dangerous to drive at nite.
Kangaroo may jump out suddenly which may result in serious accident.

At the journey to the resort, we saw a bigggggggg farm with alot of sheeps~
yea, nite cn steal sheep.
Different in msia (steal chicken):P

Its our resort, number 8 (hao yi tou o)
papa liked it so muchhh..

Inside there damn nice ler!!!!!
MY DREAM HOUSE!!
I SWEAR I WILL RENOVATE MY HOUSE LIKE THIS WHEN I GET RICH!
But the rental fees was vry expensive.
Guess how much was it?
Who guess it right will be rewarded, hahax.

All of us preparing dinner.
After that, we spent our night in this 5 star resort^^











No comments:

Post a Comment